The problem has two halves
- 61 million adults in the U.S. have a disability: more than 18% of our population (CDC1)
- 1 in 5 people with a disability was employed in 2019 vs over 66% of their counterparts (BLS)
- 46% of people with disabilities rated their last experience applying for a job online as “difficult to impossible.” (PEAT)
- The situation is worsening:
- The employment-population for persons with disabilities decreased from 3% to 17.9% in 2020. (BLS)
- Harder hit by COVID layoffs: 1 in 5 workers with a disability lost their jobs compared with 1 in 7 in the general population. (NOD)
Job Search Master Class® for Persons with Disabilities
The nation’s only online job search workshop customized for persons with disabilities. We deliver the instruction, tools, and templates to set a career goal, write a résumé, apply, and interview with confidence. Candidates from every field will speed up their search and land a meaningful job.
How You Can Help Candidates with Disabilities RIGHT NOW:
Provide access to our expert instruction to candidates with disabilities.
Compliment your existing programs, train your teams, impact thousands